Students’ Council is elected to represent the best interests of the student body. This council establishes the vision and direction of SANQC. It is an important job to be a Students’ Council member, and is also important for students to vote for the members who will represent them as NorQuest College students. To learn more about how you can run for office or how to vote, you’ve come to the right page!
- September 5: Students’ Council Nominations open
- September 12: Meet your Students’ Council
- September 15: Students’ Council Nomination packages due
- September 20: Mandatory All Candidates Meeting
- September 26 – 28: Students’ Council Elections
- September 30 & October 1: Mandatory Students’ Council Training
SANQC is student led. The Students’ Council members that speak on behalf of students are elected by you- the students at NorQuest. All of our elections are online so that all students can vote.
All students that are eligible to vote will receive an email to their MyNorquest email account with voting instructions and a unique voter code.
Students will follow the directions on the email to cast their vote.
All results will be tallied at the end of the election.
Results of the election will be announced online as well as in the SANQC office.
Voting Dates: September 26-28.